Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday

Well only 15 more days of school and I am so excited for our jammed packed summer. I just wish it would feel more summer-y or at least spring-y... I would take that!
Picking out clothes for the week has been challenging to say the least. Today was the first day that out kiddos have been out for a long stretch and boy did they need it!
I wore this to school and out with my church ladies for a much needed dinner last week. We closed down Red Robin on Monday night. It was so fun to get out and be with other mama's! My face hurt from laughing and smiling and I always leave with hundreds of new crazy things to watch, read, listen to, try, etc... Love those girls!
Top: Jane
Capris: Limited, thrifted
Bronze heels: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie's

Chambray: Forever 21
Pants: Gap, thrifted
Heels: Target
Scarf: Target

I brought this dress on a whim during my last thrifting trip and it was a little short, then I had a light bulb and went through my dresses and found this grey slip from another dress and it looked like went together pretty well! Why have I never thought of this before?
Dress: Gap, thrifted
Slip: From another dress
Flats: Old Navy
Denim Jacket: Forever 21

I super like how this outfit came out and I had a little inspiration outfit from a new blog I found...
Jacket: Target
Long sleeve tee: Old Navy
Scarf: ?? Thrifted
Jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Ross


So I don't have a stripey jacket, but polka dots are close right??


No comments:

Post a Comment