Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

This week was a mess with all of the sickness and random days off, so I have mostly been wearing more t-shirts, jeans and flats or workout clothes!(even though I have NOT been working out)
Church one Sunday. We got a late start and ended up dropping off the kiddos at their bible class, then because our class had already been in session for 25 minutes, we didn't want to interrupt. So we had a little coffee date at Starbucks and then came back when bible class was over. The ladies in the nursery said Kellen had a very hard time calming down so they came to look for us and we were no where to be found. Busted! I felt SO  bad!! One of my sweet girl friends reassured me, though, that her and her husband had a better marriage and they all owed it to playing hookey during bible class and having a mini-date.
Dress: Target
Shoes: Target
Belt:?? Thrifted

This was from me and Callie's day of fun!
T-shirt: Target
Grey skinny's: Old Navy
Flats: Ross

This was from last week and I was soooo sick! I also had to teach a PD on cognitive engagement and attend like 6  meetings, but I survived!
Button up: Old Navy
T-shirt: Target
Cargo pants: Kohl's
Flats: Target

 The weather has been amazing and I needed something springy. I love this top!
Blouse: Very Jane
Capri's: Target
Wedges: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment