Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer Bucket list

I have been at this vacation thing for a week now and I don't think it has really hit me yet that it's actually summer and I don't have to go to work tomorrow. Now that my house is in near tip-top shape, I feel like I can tackle some projects and some fun things too.

Callie has already decided that we are to stick to our "last summer schedule" as she called it...
Make something monday, Time to read Tuesday, What's cookin' Wednesday, Thoughtful Thursday and Fun Friday.

We already have Wednesday, Thursday and Friday all worked out for this week and I can't wait! I have been scouring the house and Pinterest for ideas for us and I am wondering how we will pack it all in and afford to pay the bills, thanks a lot Pinterest.

                                              Take your pantry from good to AMAZING with these awesome tips! Learn some of the best home organizing tips from the video at this link too! #organization #pantry #clutterfree
I have got to get our pantry organized, it hurts my head!

great classic re-stain. my old dresser at my parents' house would look great like this. #DIY
I have been hitting Craigslist pretty hard for new bedroom furniture to finish so we can STOP wresting the dresser and closet doors shut!

Pergola, fire pit, deck, string lights. Love love love.
Now that the weather is finally nice, I want to get the backyard in order ASAP. It also hurts my head!

Callie has also compiled a notebook full of recipes, experiments and projects she wants to try. She is her mother's daughter! I can't wait for the rest of our summer memories to take shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment