Monday, July 20, 2015

Creamy, cheesy, Crockpot Ham and potatoes

This supper is the BEST! It's so super easy and cheap to make and it was such a hit at Sunday dinners that it has made it in the weekly rotation!

You need: 
2 cups of cubed ham (I use the ham steaks from the meat section and cut those up)
3/4 of a large bag (I think they are 30 oz) of shredded frozen potatoes. I thaw mine in the microwave for a few minutes so they are easier to mix)
16 oz of sour cream (I use reduced fat)
1 Tbsp of dried minced onion
1 Tbsp pepper
1 can of cream of chicken soup
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 bag of herbed stuffing
1 stick of butter, melted

First, spray the crock pot or use a liner.
Next, mix up the potatoes, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, minced onion, pepper and cheese in a big ol' bowl!


Once it's all stirred up, dump that in the crock pot.


Then, top with the cubed ham.


Then, spread the stuffing over the top of the ham.
Last, pour the melted butter over the stuffing and put the lid on it!

Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Our crockpot runs hot, so I check it every so often to make sure that it's not burning. 

I forgot to take an after picture but just imagine deliciousness. It makes a ton and even I will take it for leftovers!




No comments:

Post a Comment