Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Easy Tortellini bake

During the week nights, I don't get home until close to 5, I hate it! I like to come home, get unpacked and organized from the day, start dinner, get Callie started on her homework and sneak in a workout before Brien gets home at 5:30. If that seems like a lot to jam into 30 minutes, you would be correct, therefore easy recipes=my friend.



Here is a super simple recipe that makes it into the rotation at least every other week. Tortellini bake! Here goes:

You need:
1 bag of frozen cheese tortellini (I think it was 9 oz?)
1 jar of marinara sauce
1 jar of Alfredo sauce
1 bag (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 350
1. Combine tortellini (I don't even cook mine, I am sure you could, but that would just add more time) and both jars of sauce in a lined 8x10 baking dish.
2. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and pop into the oven.
3. Bake for 30 minutes, then I broil it the last 2 just to get the cheese bubble and brown.


That's it! You can have your life back (at least once a week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment