Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

No change on the weather front, still hating this time of year and still hating my wardrobe. Callie and I went to our favorite little thrift store over President's day and I only found a few things, it was kind of disappointing. Nonetheless here are some of the things I wore last week:
Aztec print dress :Thrifted
Blue tights: target
Brown boots: target
Grey cardigan: Thrifted
Belt: Target
Beaded necklace: some store in Arkansas
Stripped sweater: Old Navy
Chambray button up: Forever 21
Black skinny jeans: Target
Brown boots: Target
Necklace: Very Jane
Blue cable knit sweater: Old Navy
Orange tank: Target
pants: thrifted
Polka dot scarf: Target
orange heels: Dillard's (super old)
This was my outfit for 5280 Denver restaurant week with Brien's family. The weather was slightly warmer, so I thought a dress would work. 
Dress: thrifted
belt: Target
Boots: Target
Necklace: Very Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment