Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I wore Wednesday!


I feel like I am in a  little bit of a clothing rut. I hate this time of year. #1 the weather is depressing! B, We have little teasers of warm weather and then get a snow storm. Last, everything is brown and dirty;  my yard, my car, my dog, the streets, yuck. I am ready for spring!
My Valentines day outfit!
Heart sweater: old navy
Black and white gingham button down: old navy
Dark skinny jeans: forever 21
medallion flats: amazon
Bauble necklace: very jane


Sequin Zebra tank: Target
Blazer: thrifted
Grey pants: thrifted
wing tip heels: Target

Aztec tee- Target
teal cardigan: Target
pants: thrifted
teal wedges: Target
Chevron necklace: Very Jane


Plaid dress: target
red cardigan: target
tights: very jane
boots: target
necklace: target
Belt: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment