Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Back to school teacher outfits

We are in full swing with school this year! I would be lying if I said I didn't miss my sweet kiddos from last year. My team looped with our students from 6th to 7th grade and had the same group for 2 years, it was amazing! It is so weird to have new little babies, who. can't. do. anything. I forgot how little and sweet they are, but, mercy, do we have our work cut for us!

My student teacher has been a dream. She is already starting to build relationships with the students and is so quick to jump in and help. On Fridays Sarah has class for her program, and so many of the kids were so sad she was gone!

I am getting used to heels again and I am back in my element of non-laying around the house in my bathing suit wear...oh, sweet comfort zone.
I wore this to a workshop last week before the students came. We have a new writing program for our district. It is an answer to prayers to have an actual curriculum this year!
Stripped maxi dress: Forever 21
Denim jacket: Love Couture
Sandals: Target

I wore this to clean up my classroom and attend meetings last week. We have a huge new staff this year, I think it is going to be a great year!
Color block tee: thrifted, originally from Target
Plaid short: Old Navy
Sandals: Target

My outfit to tea last weekend! I love this dress and it finally fits again, post Kellen. I missed all my fun clothes last year when I was still knocked up!
Dress: Target
Platform wedges: Target
Pearl necklaces: Target

I wore this to church last Sunday, my necklaces kept Kellen quite entertained until nursery time!
Dress: Thrifted, Cynthia Rowley
Sandals: Old Navy
Necklaces: Forever 21

This was my outfit on the first day of school! I love this dress, it is so comfy and kept me cool while I was running around like a crazy person, trying to gather up my students and start the year!
Dress: Forever 21
Necklace:??
leopard peep toes: Target





No comments:

Post a Comment