Monday, August 18, 2014

Oh 7th grade...

This week has been another crazy one! Callie had been in Texas for almost 3 weeks spending time with the grandparents while I started off the school year, she is finally home and things feel whole again! We have finished our supply shopping, her list was ridiculous! I think that if I had more than 2 children I wold probably cry at the amount of things that the teachers need! I am so thankful that my mom and dad had her on Friday while I was at school and bought the bulk of her things. What would we do with out grandparents?!?

So school, my 6th graders are amazing! They are finally opening up, actually listening and we are getting some learning done! The beginning is always a little tough trying to get to know them and establish relationships, but I have some handy tools. More about that later.

My 7th graders however, are another story. I apparently have several of last years challenge kids. All. In. One. Class. Oy! They are tough, what is it about 7th grade boys?? I am going to try some new things this week, prayers said and fingers crossed!


I wore this last week and it was so fun and colorful!
Skirt: anthropology, thrifted
Tee: Gap, thrifted
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment