Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

This week, I feel like every moment of everyday has been so jammed with some kind of activity work, school or otherwise that I feel like I can't breath! I always feel like this at the beginning of the year and it always calms down after the first quarter, but those weeks in the lurch are rough! I am bringing home work, planning and grading almost nightly. I have got to get a handle on this business!
When I get a minute of free time, I have been trying to play with the kids of course, work on this B-Log, plan outfits or just sit for a second and you know, read email, life stuff.

Monday outfit, I just needed something fun and girly to start my week off right!
Dress: Old Navy (Old)
Cardigan: Target
Flats: Old Navy
Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Belt: From an another dress

I wore this to church last week, another Sunday in the nursery!
Top: Limited (thrifted)
Seersucker capris: Old Navy (thirfted)
Sandals: Target

Another bright and sunny day in Colorado!
Dress: Target
Necklace: Gift
Sandals: Target

My Birthday outfit for school!
Top: Target
Ruffled skirt: Target
leopard peep toes: Target
Necklaces: Forever 21 (?)

Casual Friday! 
Tank: Old Navy (thrifted)
Denim Pencil skirt: Target
Flip flops: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment