Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday...

We are finally getting adjusted to our new schedule this year, yay! It has been a bit rough trying to juggle getting the kiddos ready, dropped off and picked up, it's a learning process y'all.

This week has been pretty swell at school, I adore my 6th graders. Still struggling with 7th grade, another learning process...It's starting to feel a little fallish around here, it's getting darker earlier, the air is a little cooler at night. I love fall, but I am not quite ready for this!
I love this dress! It's a tiny heart print that is kind of hard to see at a distance, but it is one of my favorites!
Dress: Old Navy
Necklace: Dillards (old)
Flats: Target
I have had this skirt forever, it has been in my closet since college and I always forget about it, so, here's to digging way back in the closet...
Top: Target
Skirt:Gap (super old)
necklace:??
lace up espadrilles:Old Navy
I also love these shoes! I have them forever as well. When I got them out, I noticed that some of the weave on the heel was falling off, oh no! Thanks loctite super glue, for saving my shoes!
I keep pairing blue and yellow, who knew they looked so cute together??
Dress: Thirfted
Cardigan: Target
Sandals: Target
Lace top: Thrifted
Shorts: Target
Necklace: Very Jane
Wedges: Target
Last but not least, the back dress... I love this dress too! It has some really cute darting and buttons but they didn't really show up in the picture, bummer.
Dress: Old Navy
Pave bracelet: Very Jane
Barbie shoes: Dillards (old)
Last year at the end of the year one of my colleagues across the hall found a hot pink stiletto barbie shoe laying on the floor in front of her door. She brought it to me at lunch and said, "Mrs. Wood we found your shoe in the hall way." Not far from the truth!









No comments:

Post a Comment