Friday, December 5, 2014

What I wore This week!

This week was another wild and crazy one! We had Callie's choir concert, we had snowy movie night at my school and all of my children, biological and students, seem to have Christmas fever!
How cute are these kiddos?!

All the choir, who knew there were so many musical children?!

 Today was especially exhausting at school, as it was Friday and we are working on some not so quiet activities. I am thankful for the weekend!

The red vest makes another appearance! I love this thing!
Vest: Old Navy
Gingham top: Old Navy
Grey Skinny jeans: Old Navy
Flats: Target

I wore this last week, Brien was soooo sick after his family Christmas party and spent the whole day resting, so I was on my own again for church. I had to get our classroom ready for winter quarter as we are teaching the 1st and 2nd graders. I love getting a break from the big kids and spending Sunday morning with these sweet little peanuts!
Dress: Thrifted ??
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Very Jane
Flats: Amazon
Necklace: Target

I love this slouchy sweater, it was perfect for a chilly day at school!
Sweater: Fossil, a gift from my mother in law
Tank: Target
Tights: Very Jane
Boots: Sheplers

I am in love with this stripy sweater! This was my friday casual, how cute are the elbow patches? I feel like a fashionista professor or something!
Sweater: Very Jane
Long sleeve tee: Target
Skinny jeans: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Boots: Kohl's

I just could not get this pants to photograph well! They looked at bunchy and crazy at the bottom, I hope they looked better than that in real life all day!
Leopard cardigan: Old Navy
Tank: Old navy
Pants: Loft, thrifted
Nude heels: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment