Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What I wore Wednesday!

This week has been great so far and hey, just in case you were counting that's 7 more days of school until Christmas break!
The blanket scarf in action! It was pretty warm this day... so I did a 3/4 sweater so I didn't melt and I still almost did!
Scarf: Target
Sweater: BCBG, thrifted
Black denim leggings: Target
Booties (still hate that word): Target
Bracelets: Very Jane

Running errands this weekend!
Sweater: Old Navy
Vest:?? Gift from Callie's grandma
Grey jeans: Old Navy
Leopard flats: Target

Church on Sunday, our first week teaching was amazing! I love those precious 1st and 2nd graders!
Sweater: Target
Floral "dress": Forever 21, Thrifted
Tights: Very Jane
Flats: Amazon

I love this sweater!! I can't wait to mix it with something else for this coming weekend!
Sweater: Target, clearance baby!
Gingham button down: Old Navy
Pants: Loft, Thrifted
Nude heels: Target

I was feeling festive this day! My students asked me is I was going to wear this for Christmas.
Sweater: Old Navy, old
Pants: Express, Thrifted
Tank: forever 21
Patent heels: Target
Flower pin:??

No comments:

Post a Comment