Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

Just 3 more days of school and I can finally get some things done! I have so much shopping to do. The other day I saw an ad for"Last minute Christmas gifts"and I was thinking "Last minute!?! I haven't even done first minute!"  Thankfully I have a job where I have a whole week off before Christmas and even though I hate to procrastinate and feel panicked, I know it will get done!
Tacky tights! I actually love these tights. I ordered them last year online, thinking they would be super cute for December and then I got them and they are CRAZY colors, bright orange and green, so I try to tame it with something more neutral.
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Tights: very jane
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: Very Jane

Saturday Casual, I thought I would be Christmas shopping, but it became my lounging around the house and waiting for Brien to come home, outfit, instead.
Sweater: American Eagle, thrifted
Tank: Target, old!
Denim leggings: Target
Red flats: Target

I wore this to church on Sunday, another wonderful day with the little ones in Bible class!
Dress: Target
Long sleeve tee: Kohls
Tights: Very Jane
Scarf: Macy's
Boots: Target
Belt: Target
My ugly Christmas sweater! We celebrated our ugly sweater day at school on Friday, but I did not wear this ill fitting sweater around anyone but my family.  When my students asked me where my ugly sweater was, one of my sweet girls said "Guys, Mrs. Wood doesn't wear ugly things." I love her!
Sweater: GoodWill
Tights: Very Jane
Long sleeve tee: Kohl's
Boots: Target

It was chilly on Monday, so I busted out the another great sweater dress!
Dress: Target
Long sleeve tee: Target
Tights: Very Jane
Boots: Target

Today we started making gingerbread houses in my class, as a technical writing piece of course! Gotta keep that rigor up, especially before Christmas. I needed a comfy outfit that I wouldn't get too hot in, running around my classroom, checking how-to's and getting supplies, this fit the bill!
Sweater: Target
Tank: Target
Black skinny pants: Target
Leopard flats: Target
Necklace: Very Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment