Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

I can't believe it is March already! Where did you go February?! I wish the weather would feel more like March. I am not one to "rush the season" but it seems like once the calendar is on month 3, we should be putting away our boots and getting out flats and trading wool coats for rain jackets, but I guess nature just didn't get the memo!

Here is what we wore. I promise next week will be much brighter and more spring-y!
                                                           
Cardigan: Old Navy
Gingham Button down: Old Navy
Black jeggings: Target
Flats: Amazin
Necklace: Target


Sweater: Target
Scarf: Macy's
Leggings: Very Jane
Boots: Target


\
Callie's Sunday outfit. She was so super cute in her new dress from Great Grandma!
Dress, long sleeve tee, tights and shoes all from Target

Sweater: Target
Lace top extender: Very Jane
Denim leggings: Target
Boots: Kohls
Necklace: Target
This weekend was 5280 restaurant weekend. It is one of my favorite nights out! We have made it a family tradition with Brien's family as birthday celebration for his mom and every year it is a blast. This year we went to Ocean Prime, an amazing restaurant down town that has delicious steak and seafood!
The occasion called for a new dress. I found this baby on clearance at Target for like $12. Bargain alert! I found like 6 dresses, I bought 3 and this one survived the cut. Get down to the Target right now for some major winter dress sales!
Dress: Target
Tights: Target
Patent heels: Target
The whole gang on a much needed night out!





No comments:

Post a Comment