Thursday, January 2, 2014

Fabric spray and photo books

At our house we like Febreze. A. LOT. Because of the kiddos, and the beast, we go through it like water!
Thanks, Jake.
And it's expensive! So I am cheap thrifty and if I can make something instead of buy something I will.
I found this recipe (not sure exactly where, probably pintrest) but it's so easy.

All you need is:
2 oz of fabric softener (I used Downy but I actually like Snuggle better)
2 Tablespoons of baking soda
HOT, HOT water


Put the fabric softener and baking soda in a spray bottle. (I used an old target brand fabric spray bottle)Fill the bottle the rest of the way with the hot water and shake, shake, shake. Voila! I think it's better than the real thing!




Back in November my amazing grandparents celebrated their 57th wedding anniversary. My family decided to something small but special for them, so we all got together and surprised them by bringing dinner to their house. While we were eating my grandmother busted out their wedding album and another book of photos from the first year they were married. The pictures are so cool! However the book they are in is not in great shape.
Yikes!


I wanted to get their pictures organized and all sticking to the pages. So I had them put together in a photo book from Walgreens. It was quite the job, scanning, downloading and organizing everything, but it was so worth it! Here is the finished product:



How cute are they?!



It came out so well and I can't wait to give it to them!! I love you Grandma and Grandpa!





No comments:

Post a Comment