Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Taco cups!



Another super easy, yummy, picky kid eater approved recipe! It seems like lately that we have putting all of our food into a cup cake tin, hmm weird.

You will need:

Flour tortillas I used the medium size (the recipe called for wonton wrapper, but I search the store HIGH AND LOW to no avail)
1 lb ground beef (I use 92/8)
1 packet taco seasoning (I have heard that you can make this yourself, I am going to try that at a later date and time)
Refried beans (I use non fat)
Salsa (any kind will do)
shredded mexican blend cheese.

Preheat oven to 350.
1. Brown the hamburger meat on medium heat.
2. Spray the cup cake tins with cooking spray.
3.Tear the tortillas in half and fit them into the cup cake cups.
4. Once the meat is cooked through, add in the taco seasoning and add a titch of water just to mix everything together.

5. Then add the meat to the cups.


6. Then add the beans, straight from the can.
7. Next up, salsa.
8. Last top with the shredded cheese.

9. Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes.
10. Pop the taco cups out of the tin and add your favorite toppings. The girl and I smother ours in sour cream, the mister slathers his in green chile sauce.






No comments:

Post a Comment