Sunday, January 5, 2014

Favorite things this weekend

This weekend, has been strange. We have had a freak snow storm, which was only supposed to be 1-2 inches, it's been way more!
I had a flat tire on the jeep, which turned into buying all new tires ( Why, oh, why are they so expensive?) and everyone had a weird stomah bug! We are all healthy now and I have spent the day de-germifying (I am sure that's a word).

Some things that have helped us survive the weekend and just life in general are as follows:
Tummy medicine, best stuff ever!
I needed coffee badly and I decided to finally try syrup in it, not quite like Starbucks, but I am getting closer.

Bath bombs! Callie's Meme brought us these for Christmas and they are amazing! I cannot remember the last time I took a bath, but today with the weather and needing to relax, this was just the ticket!
This is the Target brand of baby lotion (obviously) but if you look closely you will notice the name; "Newbie Smoothie". How great is that?! Everytime I see it, it makes me giggle and it makes Kellen smell like a baby, love!


 2014, not off to a super healthy start, but hopefully this week everything will go back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment