Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Crap baskets

With a whole 'nother human being to be responsible for, comes responsibility for all of their junk.
Why do kids have so much stuff?? I mean, socks, shoes, books, homework, it's crazy!

 For some strange reason all of the homeless crap at our house ended up being left on the stairs... It was unsightly!

So, enter the "crap basket". My family has a lot of junk and I don't want to see it. I like to hide the crap! So I found these great baskets (again, at wal-mart, who knew?) and now problem solved.


 We have a basket for small things and a basket for larger items. Then at the end of the day, before the kids go to bed and before Brien and I go to bed, we grab all of our crap out of the basket and put it away. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment