Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thrifty finds(last) month

We are trying to save money, who isn't really? So Callie and I have been back to thrifting. I always find tons of great kiddo things. For example I found a brand new super cute infantino baby carrier (That stupid moby wrap just wasn't cuttin' it)  for $10 at a consignment shop. I looked it up when I got home and they are like $60 at the store, SCORE!


I also found a bunch of really cute polo and plaid shirts from GAP and old navy for Kellen for $1, ONE  dollar y'all, how great is that??


I also scored a brand new, still had tags, target dress that I wore here...

I also got this cute polka dot tank for $3 from our favorite thrift store...
I also got buy one get one 1/2 off of 2 new handbags at Target! I needed some new spring-y ginormous purses!

No comments:

Post a Comment