Wednesday, March 12, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

So this week was weird... a nice day, a cold day, a nice day, a cold day. One day I forgot my coat and it snowed, I was cold. The next day it was 70. Welcome to Colorado! So things are looking up in the fashion department. I found some cute spring fashions this weekend with my sister in-law, that I can't wait to put together!

Gosh my legs look stumpy!
Thermal top: Target
Grey tank: target
Jeans: Express
Yellow toe flats: old navy
Scarf: gift from Callie

Striped tank: Target
Floral cardigan: old navy
Dressy pants: Gap
Orange heels: Dillards (old)
Beaded necklace: Dillards (old)
Heart tank: Target
Cashmere sweater: Old navy
Grey dress pants: target thirfted
Beaded necklace: Target
Silver heels: Target
Cable knit sweater: Old navy
Tank: forever 21
Scarf: dillards
grey cords: old navy
zebra flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment