Sunday, March 30, 2014

Thrifty finds this month!


 This month I took my sister in law thrifting. Normally when I go, Callie and I browse for HOURS. But  Jenn had some where to be so we only had like 30 minutes. I think it made the trip better because I was hyper focused on finding some cute stuff and getting out of there. 

Here was my haul this time:

Target lace top

Polka dot dress


 Target sheer bird top (worn here )


Black pinstripe Express pants


Pink Adidas jacket for Callie




Another closet addition this month was a beautiful dress from Ross that I wore to Callie's Auntie Mack's wedding, but I could NOT for the life of me find it ANYWHERE. How did it just disappear?? I wish I had a picture, too bad...

ankle strap flats from Ross ($10)

                                                     
                                                            Skinny olive pants (from walmart $12)
Hot orange tunic  (also from walmart $12)



 










                                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment