Thursday, October 9, 2014

Wardrobe choices this week

I am experimenting with titles, I feel like "What I wore Wednesday" sounds snotty today, for some reason. Plus it's not Wednesday! So I am behind and I don't have an alliteration in my title. Any who, what I wore...
One of my kids said I looked fancy in this, I thought that was kind of funny, I always dress like this!
Dress: Target
Zebra sweater: Target
Belt: Thrifted
Flats: Amazon

Chambray: Target
Coral pants: Gap, thrifted
Bronze heels: Target
Necklace: Very Jane


I wore this to mentor seminar this week. I had planned out all cold weather outfits this week and then it ended up being almost 80, so I had to make some early morning on the fly changes. I am not good at that, usually; this actually came out okay!
Tee: Brand unknown, thrifted
Skirt: Loft, thrifted
Flats: Target
Necklace: Target



Tee: Target
Denim skirt: Target
Camo flats: Target

 Tee: Gap, thrifted
Skirt: Target
Flats: Target
Scarf: gift from my sister in law

No comments:

Post a Comment