Wednesday, October 29, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

This week has been pretty low key, clothes wise. I finally got out the kids winter clothes and I have been venturing into the basement to get out mine more and more this week. I just need to make the final push and bring everything up!

So this post is a mixture of last weeks' school clothes and this weeks' casual clothes...



A fall break look. Mister was fascinated with my shoes!
Top: AE thrifted
Denim leggings: Forever 21
Tank: Target
Oxfords: Payless
Pockets! I don't know why, but dresses with pockets make me happy. It's the small things really. Callie said I looked like Zoo keeper Barbie. That's winning, right there.
Dress: Target
Necklace: Very Jane
Leopard flats: Target
I wore this yesterday and I wish I would have worn boots with it. My feet were FREEZING!
Sweater: Thrifted
Cargo skinny pants: Kohl's
Flats: Target
Necklace: Charming Charlie's

I wore this to the second night of parent/teacher conferences, I was feeling a little country!
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Boots: Shepler's





No comments:

Post a Comment