Sunday, October 19, 2014

What I wore last week

This last week has been pretty swell! The kids are good, school is good, home is good. We are blessed! I know that this coming week is going to be crazy! Callie has 2 girl scout events, we have parent teacher conferences for 2 nights, Halloween parties and then finally fall break!

 I love fall break. I think I need it more than spring break and if I had to give up one, it would be spring break. We just need a rest after all the craziness from the 1st quarter and getting back into school!

So onto the clothing choices...
Casual Friday! 
Polka dot top: Old Navy (old)
Tank:Targte
Jeans: Miss Me via Dillard's
Flats: Target
Necklace: Target

Top:Target
Capris: Target
Nude heels: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Dress: Thrifted
Leggings: Jane
Sweater: Target
Flats:Amazon
Belt: from another dress

I actually wore black heels with this skirt, but I left them at school! I always bring a pair of flats to school if I wear heels. Then I change into them during plan, since it's the last period of the day. I always forget them under my desk when I take them off!
Blouse: Express (old)
Leopard pencil skirt: Loft, thrifted
Necklace: Target
Flats: Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment