Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

Birthday boy has my week all asunder... It has been a little busier than usual trying to get things done. This weekend we also had non stop action, so I am feeling a little out of sorts trying to keep up with life. School is crazy, home is crazy, it's too much!!

I love this combo! Callie said "Wow, mom! You like a real teacher today!" Hmmm I wonder what I look like the rest of the time??
Top: Forever 21
Pencil skirt: Target
Patent peep toes: Target
Necklace: Target
Another teacher-y outfit that my precious complimented me on!
Blouse: Old navy (thrifted)
Skirt: Target
Bronze heels: Target


Casual Friday, this was a rough day, as all my students are doing testing on the computer! It's a pretty tricky little system and we are still working out the kinks, but I just know that we are going to get some great data after they are finished!
Top: Very Jane
Tank: Target
Jeans: Miss me via the Buckle, They finally fit again!!! Yay!
leopard peep toes: Target

It was feeling fall this day! I am finally venturing to the basement to get out my fun fall/winter clothing!
Dress: Old navy
Tights: Very Jane
Bracelets: a birthday gift
leopard flats: Target
Belt:???
I love this dress, but sometime I feel too dressed up in it. But, alas the innocence of children...One of my students asked me if this was a night gown!?? I didn't really know how to respond to that!
Dress: Old Navy
Flats: Target

Another casual Friday outfit. I was so sad to retire this top after wearing it, It was getting a little stretched out in the boob-ular area and it was time to go!
Top: Target (super old)
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: JC Penney (thrifted)
Flats: Old Navy


No comments:

Post a Comment