Wednesday, June 29, 2016

What's cooking Wednesday: Reese's Dip!

This week has been a fun one! We keep trading kids out for Grandma camp, because 5 kids together is A LOT for one grandma to handle, so now Callie is off livin' it up and my buddy is back home with me!

Last week Callie and I whipped up this delicious treat! We are big fan of dips especially sweet ones! and the more chocolate the better!

You need:
1 stick of butter--softened
1 8 oz package of cream cheese--softened
3/4 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of brown sugar (I think we ended up actually using a whole cup, because it was not sweet enough)
1 tsp of vanilla
1/2 cup of Reese's peanut butter cups--chopped (we actually ended up using the whole bag which I am going to say was more than 1/2 a cup!)

This is super healthy right?? There is protein in peanut butter I think!

1. First cream together the butter and cream cheese using a hand beater.
                                         
2. Next add in the vanilla and brown sugar and continue to mix well.
3. Then fold in the chopped Reese's using a spatula.

4. Let it set up a little in the fridge, ours was a little warm from the cream cheese and butter sitting out to soften.
5. Last, enjoy with apples, vanilla wafers or my favorite, a spoon!


We definitely will be making this again!



No comments:

Post a Comment