Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

I forgot to post outfits last week, in all my baking success (finally) on "What's cookin' Wednesday", I skipped it! So here we go:
Dress: Old Navy (old)
Flip flops: Old Navy
I wore this to the pool last week and skipped a cover up, it was super hot, so this was perfect!


Tank: Target
Denim capri's: Kohls
Sandals: Target
I think I wore this running errands last week. It is finally getting hot, so I have just wanted to stay cool, especially carrying around a big ol' baby all day!


Floral tank: Forever 21
Purple tank: Old Navy
Denim capris: Forever 21
Sandals: Target
I wore this to the eye doctor last week, I was down to one pair of contacts and then I accidentally missed the little cups that you soak them in one night and it was all dried out on the counter- gross! I needed some new eyes stat!


Dress: Thrifted
Necklace: Very Jane
Sandals: Target
I wore this to church last Sunday. It was the first week in forever when we didn't have to teach or have the nursery babies. We got to just sit in church and actually listen!

T-shirt: Thrifted, Target
Shorts: Target, I got these bad boys last week, while Callie was at the Zoo with the youth group kids, Kellen and I hit the big Target in Denver and I found these for $5! Sold!
Sandals: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment