Monday, November 10, 2014

Not So Thrifty Finds This Month

I had the very rare chance to go shopping this month with some of my left over birthday gift cards. I am a gift card hoarder. I always intend to spend them on "exactly" what I want. But I usually end up spending them on clothes for the kids or stuff for the house.

This time I actually shopped around online and picked out what I wanted and then I used them to buy clothes, for myself, yay!

On our girl's day Callie and I hit up Old Navy and Target. Here were our purchases...
Quilted vest! I have been looking for a cute fall vest. I can't wait to style this!
I think they are sold out online, but I they had a pretty good stock in the store. $20

Shaker stitch sweater. The reviews are not great online, but with a tank under it's super cute! It was on sale that day $10 

This tee cracked me up! It was on sale for $12


Grey skinny jeans. I have been looking for a great pair and these fit awesome! They were $30!

Callie picked out these super cute pink patent shoes for church in the winter! They were $19, now on sale for like $18 (such savings).

At Target we had a blast spending more gift cards!! Here is what I found:

Fur Vest! I love this!! I can't wait to wear it this winter! The possibilities seem endless!

Black long tunic. I was looking for one all year in the stores and I never found one that I liked. But Ta-da, Target pulled through again! I can't wait to pair these with my fun winter leggings!

Floral print sweater. This was only $7, I know, right!?? I had to get it!

Black skinny pants. I had a great pair last year that I wore all the time, so I know I will get lots of use out of them, but my old pair was just too big. These fit like a glove!

Blue leopard wannabe Toms. These were on sale for like $13. I needed a comfy weekend and Friday shoe. I have been wearing them all the time. They also go great with t-shirts!

Other random purchases this month...
Cut-out Oxfords. Brien calls these my old lady shoes. I think they are super cute and pretty comfy! They were $14 at Payless!

I got this statement necklace on Jane.com for $12 and I have worn it like 3 times already! Apparently it is some designer rip off. I had no idea. I just thought it was cute. Then a lady that I worked with asked me if it was from BaubleBar,( I had to immediately google that and find out what it was.)

Camo Toms! My mom found these for Kellen. He doesn't do shoes, ever. So when the weather started to get a little cold, he had nothing to wear on his little piggies. My mom bought these and some camo boots. She was on a camo rampage this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment