Wednesday, November 19, 2014

What I wore Wednesday

This week has been pretty chilly, still! It feels like I should be getting out the Christmas decorations. But I am firmly for letting Thanksgiving have it's day. Then, that night of Thanksgiving I will put up all the Christmas stuff! So cold weather called for some cute sweaters and boots this week!
                                                 
I love this sweater but it poses a bit of a problem. Our school has uniforms and when kids don't wear them, they get to wear on of these gigantic bright yellow t-shirts. Our students call them highlighter shirts. Sadly, my sweater is the exact color of the non-dress code shirts. So I got made fun of a lot this day, but I don't care!
Sweater: Forever 21
Stripped layering tank: thrifted
Black Jeans: Target
Booties(I hate that word!): Kohl's


Hello warm clothes!
Sweater: Forever 21, Thrifted
Long sleeve tee: Old Navy
Denim leggings: Target
Boots: Target
Necklace: Target
Dress: Target, thirfted
Patent heels: Target
Necklace: Very Jane

Dress: Kohl's
Jacket: Forever 21
Boots: Target
Boot socks: Very Jane

Casual Friday for our Veteran's day assembly. Our kiddos were amazing as they honored veteran teachers and community members!
Button up: Old Navy, thirfted
Denim leggings: Target
Red flats: Target
Scarf: Gift from my sister in law

I love this sweatshirt and I know it's more like a going out top, but I was super sick this day and I just wanted to be warm and cute. There is something about looking okay, even if you don't feel okay that allows you to survive the day at work, when you would rather be at home in bed!
Sweatshirt: Target
Lacy Tank (hard to see in this light) Target
Black jeans: Target
Flats: Amazon
Scarf: Gift from my sister in law

No comments:

Post a Comment