Friday, November 21, 2014

2 Ingredient Cupcakes

As if we needed more sweets in our lives... A few weeks ago I made the easiest dessert known to mankind! Pumpkin cupcakes!

All you need is:
1 16 oz can of canned pumpkin
1 box of chocolate cake mix (ours had little chocolate chips in the mix!)

1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. Mix the pumpkin and cake mix
3. Spoon into muffin tins (I think ours made like 16 and they were pretty big)
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

The batter is super thick, but don't worry!

Done!! Let them cool and frost them! I used the a can of frosting from the store (I was on a tight schedule). I brought the left overs to school the next day and one of my colleagues said that they were only 2 weightwatcher points without the frosting. So I feel like they are pretty healthy and I had like 4  in a day!



No comments:

Post a Comment