Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What I wore Wednesday!

It's back! Last week, was  just too crazy with Brien gone, Callie's birthday, planning for school and the weather blah, blah, blah, blah, no time for anything. I finally found some time to be able to share this week! Yay! Here goes...

My wardrobe got real fall, real fast!
 Stripped Dress:Target
Leopard Scarf: Target
nude flats: Target
I love that nude shoes go with everything! I love that striped and leopard go together and I love that this dress fits again!

Lace tee: Forever 21, thrifted
Stripped tank: Target
Cargo skinnies: Kohls
Camo flats: Target
I keep reaching for these cargo pants, They are missing a button, so maybe that's what makes them extra comfy. I better get that bad boy sewn back on!


This was on of my fall break looks! I have missed my sweaters!
Aztec print sweater: Target, clearance!
Tee: GAP, thrifted
Jeans: Target
Oxford shoes: Payless


I was running so late this night, I had to take picture at my parents house. That's okay I like their mirror better!
 Floral Dress; Target
Cardigan: Target
Belt: off another dress
Maroon tights: Target
Boots: Kohls


I wore this last week to a work shop! I love these pants but they were huge, but they don't look huge... Hmm life's mysteries!
Sweater: Old Navy
Tank: Old Navy
Grey cords: Target
Yellow toe flats: Old Navy
More fun fall fashion to come!!



No comments:

Post a Comment