Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What I wore Wednesday!

This week has been surprisingly calm and wonderful! The students have been great and now we are officially on Thanksgiving break. Yay! Today will be a day of pie baking. I  inherited the pumpkin pie baking last year and I hope I live up to my grandma's amazing legacy.

My sweet grandma told me that they first year she made pumpkin pie, she put a top crust on it. It was nice to know that queen of pies had humble beginnings!

I wore this to one of my sweet friend's baby shower. She is having twin boys soon! I can't wait to hold them. I miss tiny babies, they are my favorite!
Sweater: Old Navy
Vest: Old Navy
Denim leggings: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Target

I wore this last weekend, when it was FREEZING to run errands. I hate trying to smash thick/long sweaters underneath a coat when I am out and about in the winter, so I went with a thinner sweater and scarf to keep toasty!
Sweater: Target
Grey denim leggings: Old Navy
Scarf: Very Jane
Boots: Target

I saw this outfit on a blog and tried something a little new! The plaid and pearls, I love how it came out!
Dress: Target (old)
Long sleeve tee: Kohl's
Tights: Very Jane
Boots: Target
Pearl Necklaces: Target

I love this sweater! I usually wear it with a bright yellow tank, but when I tried it on, it had a small hole in it, so I had to retire it and try something new!
Sweater: Old Navy (old)
Tee: Target
Grey pants: Target
Teal wedges: Target

These pants, hmm, I got them 2 years ago and I haven't really worn them much because they look weird with heels, like they are little too short. Does any one else have this problem?? I have the hardest time finding pants that look okay with flats and heels. Is that too much to ask?!
Top: Limited (thrifted)
Polka dot jacket" Target
Pants: Target
Nude heels: Target


No comments:

Post a Comment