Wednesday, January 7, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

We are back in school and back in the swing for the new year...kind of. Having a big ol' break is tough to come back from!


So I am a little behind because of the Holidays, but I wore this little outfit to see the Grinch with Callie the weekend before Christmas and it kept me toasty warm downtown!
Vest: Target
Sweater: Kohls
Long sleeve tee: Target
Denim Leggings: Forever 21
Leopard flats: Target

I wore this to run errands and get some things to organize our house post Christmas. There is nothing quite like throwing away/donating 10 bags of your old junk to make you feel good! I love throwing things away! It's just so freeing. Callie has also resolved not be a hoarder this year and gave up her doll house, wooden kitchen and a bunch of toys to her younger cousins and goodwill! Yay!
Vest: Old Navy
Sweater: Target
Jeans: Target
Boots: Kohl's

Callie and I had to finish some shopping one day for our later Christmas celebration with her Texas grandparents and I wore this little outfit...
Tee: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Grey jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Target
Scarf: Gift from Callie's grandma

and then......

While we were out shopping, look what I found! Is that not fun??! I almost bought it, but I had already cleaned out a bunch of unused mismatched coffee mugs earlier that day and it felt wrong to restart the collection
More tacky tights! They are just so comfortable...shameless, I tell you!
Sweater: Old Navy (?) Thrifted last year
Tank: Thrifted
Tights: Very Jane
Flats: Amazon
This outfit was a mess, or so I thought. But one of my sweet co-workers said, "Who would ever have thought to pair green and orange?" That made me slightly better about my crazy color combo!
Sweater: Target
Scarf" Very Jane
Grey pants: Target
Teal wedges: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment