Wednesday, January 28, 2015

What we wore Wednesday

70 degrees! What?! Crazy Colorado is at it again, making me crazy about how to dress. Last Wednesday it was a blizzard, today it was 72. Oy! I guess I can't complain too much, there is almost always sunshine!

I am really frustrated with my camera. I keep trying to crop my pictures and then when I download them they show up unedited. I have never had this problem before, weird and annoying...
Fancy dress: Target
Long sleeve tee: Target
Tights: Target
Flats: Target


My photographer got a little artistic this day...
I wore this to run errands and take Kellen to the doctor for his shots last week. He was a champ, he had to get 3 shots and only cried once for just a second. He is weighing in at 26 lbs 85 percentile for weight and I don't remember his exact height but he was only like 35 percent for height. He is his daddy's son!
Sweater: Target
Lace top extender: Very Jane
Denim leggings: Target
Boots: Sheplers

Callie would only wear this sweater if I wore mine the same day sooo...
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Old Navy
Tights: Kohls
Boots: Target

I love this skirt, but it's hard to wear with tights and kind of clings to them when I walk, but it was too cold to not wear them. Oh the dilemma!
Skirt: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Button down: Target
Tights: Target
Black heels: Target
Necklace: Very Jane

Another picture at the parents. Again looks horrible not cropped, GRR!
Cardigan: Old Navy
Tank: Target
Pants: Anne Taylor, thrifted
Heels: Target

My 70 degree day called for cropped pants and a crochet sweater.
Top: BCBG, thrifted
Pants: Target
Heels: Target
Bracelets: Very Jane







No comments:

Post a Comment