Wednesday, January 21, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

This week I had to get a little creative with my pictures because of the state of life, as in it's dark when I leave and dark when I get home, soooo....

The laundry room!
Sweater: Old Navy
Tank: H&M, thrifted
Jeans: Old Navy
Scarf: Very Jane
Boots: Target

My parents house!
Sweater: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Tights:??
Boots: Target
Necklace: Target

At Target!
Top: Forever 21, gift from my mother in law
Skirt: Loft, thrifted
Flats: Amazon
Necklace: Charming Charlie's

The living room! (Thanks, Callie) This was for our "dress up" day to show the kids professional clothing!
Dress: Target
Jacket: BCBG, thrifted
Nude heels: Target
Necklace: Very Jane
See, the darkness??
Sweater: Target
Gingham button down: Old Navy
Jeans: Target
Boots: Target
Necklace: gift from my student teacher


No comments:

Post a Comment