Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Today is Adventures with the Woods' one year anniversary. I have to say I am pretty proud of myself for keeping up with baby for a whole year! It was my resolution last year to remember our lives and the fun we had and I feel like I accomplished that. Maybe I didn't do a great job and posting regularly, but hey, it's more than I would have done, all alone.
                                       

So for this coming year, I want to do a better job at keeping up with our lives and times. I don't have much in the way of resolutions. I think I would like to worry less this year. Sometimes I feel so overwhelmed with tasks and just all the things I have to do and be responsible for, I don't know where to start. This year, I want to trust God, breathe and enjoy more of my life.

I want to make a better effort to spend time with My husband and date more. It seems like sometimes we are so wrapped up in life and the kids, we don't make time or plans to spend time with each other.

I want to be a better planner and spend more time with my family and friends. Again, the wrapped up-ness of life.

So here is to a New Year! I can't wait to see what God has in store for the Woods!

No comments:

Post a Comment