Tuesday, January 13, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

This week had been ah-weird! I don't know why, but everyone has taken turns being a little wimpy and sick feeling, the weather has been freezing, my students are testing, so everyone is way off their schedule, it just feels funny this week!

I wore this on our first day back from Christmas break... A super creepy thing happened that morning. I am talking straight out of a horror movie. I got to school super early and it was cloudy and still pretty dark, so all of the lights in the staff parking lot were on as I pulled into school. Then as I was walking up the building the street lights started shutting off in succession as I was walking up to the building. I am not going to lie to you, I ran a little, right up to the door and yanked it shut behind me, just in case there were any murderers lurking after me!
Sweater: Forever 21
Chambray: Target
Black skinnies: Target
 Boot: Target
Necklace: Target
A cozy Saturday spent hanging out at home...
Tunic top: Target
Tights: Very jane
Flats: Amazon
Another weird thing that happened this week was when I came into my class one morning, I found that one of my windows in the my classroom has been smashed all up that night by a boulder from the landscaping. I was a little sad about that! Someone must really hate reading!
Tee: Target
Cardigan: Target
Blanket scarf: Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Kohls
It has been so dark when I get home from school and one of the bulbs in our bedroom is burned out, so my pictures have been truly horrible this week. I need to start experimenting with the real camera again!
For this outfit I had some inspiration from one of my favorite b-logs. Of course her dress is much better than mine, but here is my version!
Dress: Target
Cardigan: Target
Tights: Very Jane
Boots: Kohls
Belt: from another dress?



Again, so stinkin' dark!
Top: J. Crew, thrifted (It's navy blue, but super hard to see!)
Skirt: Target, thrifted (maroon and navy stripped)
Nude heels: Target

Must. Have. Sun. Light!

Friday casual, the wolf-y vest makes another appearance!
Plaid top: American Eagle
Vest: Target
Jeans: Target
Boots: Kohls
And there you have it! Another weird week in our crazy, mixed up life!






No comments:

Post a Comment