Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What I wore Wednesday

It is slim pickin's this week in the clothing department. We have been testing, so comfort is winning over fashion. Sad times.
My LAST observation of the year occurred in this little outfit. I am finally done being watched by administrators the for year. Yay! It's a huge stress relief to know that all I have left is a pile of paper work!
Top: Loft, thrifted
Skirt: Target
Silver heels: Target
Necklace: Christmas present from Brien

Callie had to make up for one of my outfits. I mean, how cute is this? 
I am pretty sure that all of her outfit comes from the Carter's outlet from when she spent the week with her grandparents. I think she came home with more clothes than she left with. Also check out the mani! She was pretty proud of it!

Sometime this week when it was so nice!
Lace top: Forever 21, thrifted
Tank: ?, thrifted
Capris: Target
Leopard peep toes: Target

St. Patty's day. I think I wore the exact same outfit last year. Ooops!
Tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Boots: Sheplers
Necklace:?

Wait, this isn't clothes! What? It's the tile in the shower in my new bathroom. Done. How amazing is that?! I love it! Thanks Husband who is awesome.
Now just flooring, toilet and installing all the little things! More to come this weekend.

This isn't clothes either. I know. It's flowers!! How exciting! Callie and I planted some tulip and daffodil bulbs like 2 years ago and they are finally coming up! Hurray!! Bunnies, if you could do me a favor and not eat them this year, that would be perfection, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment