Friday, March 27, 2015

Decorating for Easter

Yay for Easter and yay for spring. I am ready! Last year I didn't have much in the way of spring decor, but I keep finding cute stuff for chheeaapp! So here we go!
Last year, I made this egg wreath which is currently gracing the front door...
                                                     

I found this super cute bunting at Target for $5!
I feel like I probably could have made this, but not for $5!

Little egg tree! How cute are these?! Another Target dollar spot find!
Again, probably could have made these, but they were $3!!
Jar o'eggs! I have been wanting a huge glass jar forever and then I finally caught it on sale at Hobby Lobby for $20. I can see using this to change out the seasons and putting cute things in it all year! The eggs were also calling my name and they were $2 for an 8 pack!
Kellen want to play with them real bad, this is why they are on a sturdy surface far away from his precious hands. I feel like "Don't touch it, you'll break it!" Will be our motto for awhile round here.

That's all for now. I saw so many cute things, but I will have to add those in over time, I guess. I saw this adorableness at Target and almost bought it... But you will have to wait until next year breakable bunny!

                                           Ceramic Standing Bunny




No comments:

Post a Comment