Saturday, June 7, 2014

No bake Oreo Bars!

Here is super easy, delicious dessert that I made for family dinner last Sunday. They were a smash!



All you need is:
Oreos (I used double stuff and I do not recommend it, the regular cookies are easier to smash up and stick the bag less)
4 tablespoons of butter
1 bag of big marshmallows

1.Smash the whole package of Oreos. I put them in a gallon zip lock and gave a rolling pin to my happy helper.

2. Melt the butter and marshmallows in the microwave. It took about 2 minutes to get everything melty and gooey.

3. Add the crushed up cookies and stir. It was a huge mess! Keep mixing until the cookies are mixed in well.

4. Put mixture into a lightly greased 8x8 pan.

5. Pop the pan in the fridge for a few minutes to harden or just let cool on the counter until you need them. (I waited until the last minute so mine needed the fridge for a bit to harden into bars that could be cut.)

Makes about 16 medium sized bars, they are rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment